Hemp Seed Oil Massage – Great for Your Mind and Body
Hemp seed oil massage is just as it sounds – it’s a massage using hemp seed oil. the oil softens the touch and feels incredible during a massage. It’s a natural moisturizer, so it is great for dry skin. An added bonus is that it’s environmentally safe. At Geek Girl Massage Therapy, you receive a hemp seed oil massage that is good for your skin and your soul.
Benefits of Hemp Seed Oil
There are several benefits of hemp seed oil that you should know about:
- It’s biodegradable and completely natural.
- It’s a fantastic moisturizer because it is rich in essential fatty acids that your skin loves.
- It feels really good.
- It’s so natural and healthy that having some at home can enhance your bath water so your skin is smooth and soft.
- If you’re feeling dry or itchy, hemp seed oil will make you feel better.
- A great absorption rate, so a little goes a long way. It also spreads nicely.
It’s important to not confuse hemp oil with hash oil. Hemp oil has no THC. In other words, you can’t get “high,” which means this oil is completely legal. The goal of this type of therapy is for you to feel relaxed, focused, and well on the inside and outside. Massage itself has a great number of benefits, such as stress reduction, relief for muscle tension, faster recovery from injuries, and much more. Massage therapy is a way to enhance your overall well-being and it’s completely natural. Hemp seed oil is an added bonus that you can really enjoy.
Contact An Experienced Hemp Seed Oil Massage Therapist
Experience the essence of a hemp seed oil massage for yourself and see the benefits. To learn more or to schedule now, you can call 817-382-1289 or BOOK NOW online.